Whether you’re planning a home extension or building a new home, our 3D designs will breathe life into your plans.
See what’s possible – check out our incredible 3D designs and be inspired.
Visualise how your new living and dining area will flow into your alfresco. See the details of your new look exterior. Imagine yourself entertaining friends looking out at your view.
Check out some of our latest 3D designs, then scroll down for our top 5 reasons why you need a 3D design for your home.
Henley Beach: A home with soul
When your home is close to the beach, you need to make the most of your surroundings in every way possible. That’s exactly what we’ve done for this Tudor-style gentleman’s bungalow at Henley Beach.
Our 3D design reveals a massive double storey addition to the rear of the home. Inside, a new kitchen, living and dining room will bring maximum living areas and function to the home. But look closer and you’ll see our design is all about the clever use of space.
Tucked behind the kitchen, a huge laundry and pantry will be added, complete with an under-stairs wine cellar. There’s also a special powder room and additional bathroom hidden behind an industrial style sliding barn door. Upstairs, a huge master suite features a private sitting room and terrace to make the most of the spectacular outlook. And the incredible pool and deluxe double garage, also with polished concrete floor, will be the envy of the neighbours – especially when they realise there’s a gym hidden underneath!
The owners wanted to celebrate coastal style, with an injection of industrial warehouse vibe. The answer lies in the choice of materials. Every detail has been carefully considered, from the addition of opal into the polished concrete floors to the recycled brick and expansive glazing, which invites as much light as possible into the home. The result is sure to astound!
Wayville: Double the space
If you’ve ever wondered how your life would change with double the living space, our 3D design will inspire you! Take note of the size of the addition – it’s much bigger than the existing villa. But it’s the way we plan to use the space that makes the real difference.
Breaking out of the old villa, the extension will house a kitchen, living and dining area, en suite bathroom, main bathroom and laundry. Floor-to-ceiling windows and polished concrete floors will let ample light flood through the space. Out back, the all-weather alfresco area is a natural extension to the living area.
Note the details on the 3D design – a skillion style roof creates dramatic volume and helps the area feel more spacious, while texture-coated cladding and aluminium frames bring a desirable architectural touch to the exterior. This new light-filled addition will connect gently to the existing villa, where renovated rooms will become timeless.
Prospect: A home full of surprises
What surprises will you discover behind this beautiful old villa? The Prospect home won’t give much away from the street, but behind her façade, we’ve planned a number of surprises that will introduce a sense of space, light and newfound delights to the character-filled home.
To start, the owners have beautifully renovated the front four rooms, ensuring they work both functionally and aesthetically. And now it gets really exciting… our 3D design reveals a dramatic double storey extension that will open the home horizontally and vertically. Imagine a huge new kitchen, living and dining area encased in glass and black aluminium. Hidden behind the kitchen, a new spacious pantry is every chef’s fantasy. There’s even room for a show-stopping bathroom and laundry.
Stroll across the polished concrete floors (enjoying the underfloor heating, of course) through to the alfresco. Here, recycled bricks, black structural steel and timber decking will come together to form a striking modern-industrial space that juxtaposes the heritage villa. Overhead, an opening louvred roof ensures the area can be enjoyed whatever the weather – another detail that will impact how the owners live in and enjoy this home.
Did you spot the garage? Stretching the length of the villa, the new garage is every homeowner’s dream and will be accessible from the front, rear or home interior. This is one incredible design!
Here are 5 reasons why you need a 3D design:
1. Visualise your plans. Traditional 2D floor plans can be difficult to get your head around. You really want to experience how it will look and feel, and how you will be able to live in the space. For that you need more than the layout and dimensions – you need to visualise the whole design right down to the details of the windows, doors and floors, and how it’s going to work with the rest of your home. Our 3D designs let you do exactly that.
2. Get involved in the design. 3D design lets you become part of the design process – from start to finish. Want to see that open plan living area with wall-to-wall sliding doors? No problem. Want to find out how the al fresco will look and feel? It’s right before your eyes!
3. Make the process easy – for everyone. 3D designs make sure everyone is on the same page. One of our clients joked that our images even prevented a divorce! The reason is simple: you all see the same thing. There are no grey areas, because you’ll have a clear understanding of your space before the building work begins.
4. Help others imagine your home. Unlike paper line drawings, 3D designs will help others imagine how great your home will be. Want to stay on good terms with the neighbours? Show them how beautiful your home will look and watch the relief on their faces as all their concerns disappear. Show your friends and family too and see them get excited about your plans.
5. 3D exteriors won’t cost you a cent!. We include 3D designs with all our building contracts, whether big or small, lower, upper, or double storey. See what your dream home will look like before the first brick has even been laid. Show it off to the neighbours. And start imagining how your lifestyle will be transformed.
Already got plans but didn’t get a 3D design? No problem. We can create a 3D design from your plans too.
Enjoy browsing our Floorplans and Designs page for even more ideas.
Chat with Kym on 0409 829 871 or make an online enquiry and let’s get your project underway.