Getting Underway is as Easy as 1, 2, 3 with Dowling Homes
The words construction, renovation and extension conjure up mixed feelings of frenzy and foreboding for many. But here at Dowling Homes, our fast track approval process gets pulses racing with excitement – not fear.
Our process is specially designed to be quick, easy and stress-free. And by saving time, you save money – meaning you can spend more of your budget on the things you really want (like that beautiful stone benchtop you spotted…).
At Dowling Homes our expertise is not only in how to put together the best materials (though we are very good at that!) we also understand that a successful Adelaide renovation/addition project depends upon both exceptional design and project management. So we put in the time at the beginning of your project to ensure that your Adelaide extension or renovation will be on budget, on schedule and perfectly on vision.
Our years of experience have taught us that working closely with our clients throughout the process gets the best results. No hidden costs, no nasty surprises. Simply building great spaces, together.
And that’s not all. Our fast track planning process means your project can get underway even quicker than ever before! You can get your planning submission lodged with the council while you shop around.
Sound a little too good to be true? Here’s how it works:
- Free site visit. We come to you to discuss your wishes, wants and needs. We’ll find out what you really want from your space and how to best use the size and layout to make this a reality.
- Discuss scope and budget. Time to get down to the nuts and bolts of the project. We’ll agree the schedule, explaining how work will be completed within designated time frames to minimise disruptions. We’ll also discuss the budget and work out how to get the best value for your money.
- Complete Planning Services Agreement. This engages us to do two things:
- Provide drawings of your project that are suitable for lodging with your council
- Lodge and pay for the council planning approval fees
It’s as simple as that! Once you’ve signed the Planning Services Agreement, we’ll get started on the design and approval process.
Like we said – quick, simple and economical. Check out our blog to learn how we do it.